Required from September 2014: Permanent - Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Teachers
Applications from NQTs are welcome
Salary: Main Scale plus negotiable
We are looking for three excellent class teachers who will support and contribute towards our continual drive for improvement, ensuring the best results for our children.
We wish to appoint teachers who will:
- Plan and deliver consistently good or outstanding lessons.
- Motivate and inspire pupils.
- Maintain focus on all children making good progress.
- Have high expectations of themselves and others.
- Be reflective practitioners.
- Have a creative approach to the curriculum.
- Work well as part of a team.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, polite and hard working pupils.
- A committed and supportive staff team.
- Relevant CPD opportunities.
If you relish the opportunity of working with a talented team please contact us, asking for further details. We underwent a successful Ofsted inspection in Summer 2012. This inspection confirmed that we are right to be proud of our achievements. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, ring for an appointment on Tuesday 22 April onwards.
Closing Date: 9.00 a.m. 2nd May 2014. Interviews Week Commencing 5th May, 2014.
‘a happy atmosphere with high standards’