9th November 2018

Picture1.jpg

Mrs Thompson and I were very impressed with Cezary’s wonderful homework about the Megalodon. The model was amazing and he was able to talk to me in detail about the facts that he had researched. Fabulous work Cezary!

Picture1.jpg

Mrs Thompson and I were very impressed with Evie’s wonderful homework for the ‘Giants’ topic. The painting was amazing and she was able to talk to me in detail about the facts that she had researched about the history of the Poppy Appeal. Well done Evie!

Picture1.jpg

Mrs Smith and Mrs Brown were so impressed with the improvements Isabelle made from her ‘Cold Task’ to her ‘Hot Task’ in writing her Jack and the Beanstalk story. I was too...well done Isabelle!

Picture1.jpg

Mrs Hudson sent Scarlett to show me her writing, where she had worked so hard to add finger spaces between words. This will really help her to read back her writing and become a good editor. Well done Scarlett.

Picture1.jpg

Oliver came show me how much he had progressed in his writing, from his ‘Cold Task’ to his ‘Hot Task’. He has been working very hard on his story based on ‘Tiddler’ by Julia Donaldson and should be proud.

Picture8.jpg