18th November 2016

Alfie visited me this week to show me some fabulous writing which he had worked really hard on. He had invented new characters and events in his reinvented ‘wishing tale’.

Katie has been working very hard with her dance. She came to show me her dance moves which earned her a certificate and she demonstrated these in front of the whole school in assembly. She showed great confidence

Elliot visited me this week to show me some fabulous writing which he had worked really hard on! His handwriting is improving and he is now writing much more independently.

Matthew visited me this week to show me his fireworks poem. He had used imaginative word choices to describe the fireworks and used very neat handwriting.

Olivia visited me this week to show me her ‘wishing tale’. She had used very inventive ideas, using excellent word choices and writing techniques to produce an enthralling story. Olivia allowed me to film her reading the story (which we showed in assembly) and she read with great expression. I was so impressed!